Creative Cyber Crops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Cyber Crops

Australian Cyber Crops held every Thursday.. Starting at 8.00pm AET.Come meet new people, join in some fun challenges and games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Creative Cyber Crops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Bossy Boots
Admin
Miss Bossy Boots

About Creative Cyber Crops  Empty
PostSubject: About Creative Cyber Crops    About Creative Cyber Crops  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 am

Welcome to Creative Cyber Crops.
The idea was born when it was found that not alot of sites were holding cyber crops on a regular basis.
Although it s not always possible for some sites to do this i wanted to create a site whereby if someone was looking for a cybercrop to play along in, they can do so each week.
I also wanted to create a site whereby anyone from any site can just forget which dt or site they belong to and just have some fun.
Creative Cyber Crops are held each Thursday starting at 7.30pm AEST.
Each week has a theme and prizes are awarded for the "Queen of the Crop"at the end of the month who has completed all challenges. You have to be at each cybercrop wthin that month to qualify, so if you want to wn we suggest that you get your name down early to miss out on being asked to come back the following week.
There will be challenges, sketches and games with a few extras thrown in for fun each week.
Due to the possible problems with holding a large cyber crop we restrict our crops to a limit of 25 people and once this quota is reached, you will be asked to take part the following week.
We apologise for this, but we have to be able to run our crops efficiently and effectively.
if there are any questions or you need more clarification, please pm me
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://creativecybercrops.board-directory.net

About Creative Cyber Crops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Cyber Crops  :: About Us-
Jump to: